Friday, September 24, 2010

Updates and Thank You's

BIG thank you's go out to Bibi and Granddad and Joe Christian for donating this week! Thanks to you guys I've raised $430! That's basically one seventh of the way there! I couldn't do it without you!


Check out my Crowdrise page if you want to donate (which I really hope you do because I have to get to $3,000!) or go to www.witness.org/donate.


Full moon?
In running updates I ran 4 miles along the river last night with Nelson. Was it a full moon? If it wasn't, it was close and way cool. 


I ran 5 miles this morning around the East Village in ridiculous humidity. I mean, seriously, what's going on here? It felt like I was wearing a muggy wet blanket. Ick. But overall both were good runs. I'm getting nervous for Sunday!! Think I'm going to try for 16 miles...yikes!


I love the city at night

No comments:

Post a Comment