Thursday, October 28, 2010

Still here!

So you probably thought I dropped off the face of the earth.  Okay so maybe not really but maybe you just thought I gave up and stopped training.  Neither are technically the case.  I've been working like crazy which combined with no internet at home (I just moved) makes it very hard to blog.  

Big updates in my world are...

...I think I might have a stress fracture.  In my shin.

Yep.  Sucks.  I haven't been able to run for almost two weeks.  I had an x-ray yesterday and should find out results tomorrow.  

Don't get discouraged though, I am DETERMINED to run. If it is anything other than a stress fracture, you better bet I'll be out there.  

Stay tuned for updates - I'll keep you posted.

In the meantime let's keep up the "fund" part of "fund-racing" - donate! 

Here's a picture to make you happy - Nelson checking out the view from the new apartment:




No comments:

Post a Comment