Sunday, October 3, 2010

So much to do, so little time!

This week has been c-r-a-z-y! I've barely had time to think/breathe/eat let alone run. I'm moving in a couple days, finishing up an internship, starting a new job, etc. etc. etc. Whew. I managed to squeeze in about a mile in the pouring rain on Friday morning and a three mile run on Saturday morning. Pretty impressive, huh?  


Running under the Williamsburg Bridge

Me and the dog




Today I'm supposed to run 18 miles. I'm umm...a little nervous : ) I'll let you know how it goes!

In awesome updates, big thank you's are in order for Andrew, Elliot, and Mom and Dad! You guys are the absolute best and I couldn't do this without you!!  THANK YOU!


I've raised $600! That's one fifth of the way there! Woohooo!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment